Thursday, May 27, 2021

Garlic Gold

 
I have been cooking shrimp and fish lately. The two ingredients that I have been using for the fish and shrimp are garlic and butter. Garlic Gold is one of my favorites go to products. They have different products that give that garlic flavor that you are looking for. My favorite product out of this Classic Gift Box would be the garlic seasoning. I sprinkle this on every time I'm grilling fish, to give that extra garlic flavor. 

This gift box has everything that you need. This gift box contains one bottle of their Garlic Gold Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette. This comes in a 250 ML bottle. The second product is one bottle of their Garlic Gold Oil. This also comes in a 250 ml bottle. The third product that come in this set is their bottle of Garlic Gold Sea Salt Nuggets. The last product is a jar of their Garlic Gold that is their crunchy garlic nuggets in extra virgin olive oil. 

What is great about these products that they are USDA certified organic product that will go great on just about anything. I have used these product on salads, pasta and fish. You can also use this product on pizza, chicken, beef veggies and a lot more foods. I personally have fallen in love with their products. This gift set would make a great Father's Day gift. This would also make a great gift for that aspiring chef. With this gift set you will not be disappointed. Ever since I was diagnosed with a health condition. This Garlic Gold has been a life savor of giving the foods that I'm allowed to have that extra kick. You can find their products at the link below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...