Monday, May 24, 2021

KBShimmer


Are you looking to have a girls night in? A girls night in can be a lot of fun. I know recently my daughter and I have girls night twice a month at home. I know covid is still going around. Also another benefit of having girls night at home it saves you a lot of money!! Also my daughter has a hard time being around new people. What is a better way of having a girls night at home with products from KBShimmer?

KBShimmer has a variety of products on their website. Everything that you need to have a wonderful girls night. They have nail polishes, sugar scrubs, lotions and bath products. What better way to enjoy a night home with their products?

The first product that we took a look at was their Mani Shots. When I first took a look at this product, I thought it was creative and unique. I know when I go to the salon I love to soak my feet or my hands in warm water and their amazing oils they offer. What if I told you that KBShimmer can bring you that to your home!! They have created Mani Shot bombs to enable the same feeling. Which they do in offer in different scents. These mani shot have decadent cocoa and shea butter, luxurious jojoba and pure olive oil. I took a look at their Tide Me Over which you can pick up sandalwood and sea salt. You will feel like you're on the beach. This product can be used 2-3 times a week or as needed. This is easy to use. Fill up a bowl of warm water, then remove the lid of Mani Shot and press thumbs on the bottom of container to pop it out. This shot will fizz for 30-60 seconds. Put your feet or hands in and let soak for roughly 10 minutes. When taking your hands or feet out make sure you skim the surface to obtain as much oil as you can. Then rub the oil into the skin.

The next product that we took a look at was there Tide Me Over lotion. When using this lotion I noticed that it was a creamy, thick, moisturizing lotion. This goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly into your skin. This helps keeps your skin moisturized. This lotion is enriched with jojoba, cocoa butter, shea butter, olive oil, plus their special blend of ingredients. When using this lotion it's recommend that you use it 2-3 times daily or as needed. It simple to use. When using this product, it's recommended using a dime sized amount in your hand. Rub in a circular motion to soften your skin. This lotion will help your skin and bring it back to the way you want it. 

The last product that we took a look at was their Sugar Scrub in Tide Me Over. This comes in a 9.5 oz jar. Your skin is always growing new layers. When creating new skin this will cause dead, flakey skin and it can build up that will cling to the new fresh skin. This scrub can help you exfoliate your skin and help remove the dead flakey skin to give your skin a new fresh look. It recommend to scoop out the desired amount of scrub and rub it in circular motion on the effected area of skin. This will exfoliate the effected area. Then you will want to rinse with warm water. If this cause any discomfort or irritates your skin please stop using. 

I would recommend taking a look at KBShimmer. They have a variety of different spa like product on their website, that you will absolutely fall in love with. My favorite product out of the three was the Mani Shot. I thought that was very creative and unique. I know that I will share the product with friends and family and they will fall in love as well. You can take a look at their products at the link below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...