Sunday, December 5, 2021

Walther Trainline for the Holidays


Flyer Express Fast-Freight Train Set -- Canadian Pacific
The holidays are fast approaching. I know when I was a kid I can remember the magical time of Christmas. I remember setting up the Christmas tree and putting the tree skirt around the tree. Then it was time to put that special train around the tree. I remember laying down in front of three and watching that train go around and around. Now as a parent I want to share those memories with my two children. What better way to share those memories is a train set from Walthers Trainline. They offer a great starting set called the Flyer Express Fast Freight.

When checking out this train set it was amazing. I know that my 13 year old son has starting collecting different trains. He has even bought train kits and put together different freight cars. When it comes to trains with my 13 year old it's a special hobby that he shares with his grandfather. When I was given an opportunity to take a look at their Flyer Express Fast-frieght set my dad and son were very excited. To be honest I don't know which one was more excited. This set retails for 199.98 and to some this may seem that it's expensive. It's actually a real good deal for a starter set. Personally at first when I started looking into train sets for my son when he was younger and was surprised with the price.  I was surprised with the pricing and how much it would cost for everything you need to get started. With this set you actually cut the price more than half and you get everything you need to get started.

The set comes with a powerful GP15-1 diesel locomotive with working headlights. Which adds to the train set. This set also come with three fully assembled freight cars, including a Norfolk Southern smooth-side gondola, Conrail insulated boxcar and a wide-vision caboose. It also comes with freight cars and caboose include smooth-rolling metal wheels and ProtoMax metal knuckle couplers that securely connect the cars and locomotive. This also offers a plug and play power pack that will control the train's speed and move forward and reverse. It also includes the track that is 38" x 45" oval Powerloc track with nickel silver rail and built in plastic base that easily snaps together. What is great about this train set is that you will not need any tools to put it together. 

This is a great investment for over the holidays. This would be a great gift for your child. I know this set has brought my father and my son closer together. They are getting the tree ready and to put this train set under the tree. It's fun watch it running and learning about each engine, car, freight. What I like about Walther is that they have other products that you can add to this set and other sets you can purchase. Check out their website below.










Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...