Thursday, September 22, 2022

Holiday Gift Guide 2022 Merlot Skincare

I'm excited to share with you a few new products from Merlot Skincare. I have used their products in the past and have always been impressed with the quality of their products. When using their products, I don't have to worry about those nasty chemicals or unwanted ingredients in their products. I can always be assured that they use top notch ingredients and their products will help my skin in the long run.

The first product that I was able to take a look at was their Moisturizing Cream. This is one of their newer products that they have to offer. I was surprised on how big the jar was when I received it in the mail. This jar is 16 oz. I was impressed with the quality, size and price of this product. You can not go wrong with the All Body Moisturizing cream and it will last you awhile. This product is non-greasy and will absorb quickly in your skin. That is a deal breaker for me on moisturizing creams. They must be non-greasy and absorb quickly or I will not use it. In this case when I used it I had no problems. It absorbed quickly and didn't leave any greasy feeling which was great. This cream can be used for all skin types. I have sensitive skin, so I have to be careful on creams that I can use. This cream will not clog your pores. The key ingredients that you will find in the body cream is Aloe, Sodium hyaluronate and Resveratol. 

The next product that I was able to take a look at was their Merlot Advanced Repair Fine Lines Cream. Are you looking for a product that will help those fine line and make you look younger? Than this product is for you. Merlot Advanced Repair Fine Lines Cream will help you visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark spots. This product has grape seed antioxidants and Vitamin C. This helps utilizes a retinoid acid-like peptide, Myristoyl Tripeptide-31 and decrease those wrinkles without those nasty side effects. 

This product is easy to use and when applying it absorbs quickly and will leave your skin feeling great. After rubbing the product in, you will not notice and greasy residue. After using your skin will feel firm and refreshed. When using this product you will apply it to the facial and neck area. The goal is to target those fine line on the forehead and near the mouth and eyes. You will want to rub in the cream until it disappears in your skin. I apply this product first before other products. This product can be used twice daily.

Merlot Skincare offers amazing products. It's a great time to pick up a few of these products to be prepared for the upcoming Holidays. I know as a mom I want to pamper myself and have a little me time. These product will let you have that mom time. It will also help your appearance for the upcoming holiday events that you will be attending this year. I would recommend stopping over at Merlot Skincare and see what they have to offer. Click the link below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...