Monday, September 26, 2022

Holiday Gift Guide Brackitz Pulleys

Are you looking for an educational toy for this upcoming holiday? Brackitz offers a variety of different educational sets for your child to have a great time. These sets are also educational will help your child learn through play.

Brackitz sent us their Pulleys set. This set helps your kiddo learn through play. This set lets your kiddo become little engineers and build replicas of real0 world machines and contraptions. This helps your kiddo learn and gain an understanding of principals that make their creation work. This set will allow you to create a crane, a drawbridge, a flying zip and much more. 

What I like about this toy is that it safe for children that are 5 and up. This toy is non-toxic, BPA-free, lead free and phthalates-free. The pieces are larger and east to assemble for all types of ages. When putting this toy together and building your creations, the pieces fit together smoothly and your kiddo will not grow frustrated. This has become an issue with my daughter when she tries to put toys together. This toy does not frustrate her and it's smooth sailing for her. When she is playing with this toy and creating her masterpieces there is endless possibilities and creations for her. If you are looking for and educational toy then I would highly recommend investing in this set and you will not be disappointed. You can find this toy at the link below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...