Saturday, November 24, 2012

Soda Stream Maker Review


I always heard great things about Soda Stream and that they are very popular. I was very excited that I got the opportunity to able to review the Soda Stream and see if I was one of the many that actually like the Soda Stream. Sometime when we buy products like this we end up not using them and packing them away. Honestly before I tried this product I also though it would be very complicated to use. I will let you know I was very wrong.
 
 When my package arrived it was package very well and everything seemed that it was in tacked. When I went through to see what was all in the box there was a pack of water flavors which was a nice surprise. This will be great for my daughter because she needs to drink more water and this can help. It also came with a variety of different flavors some that where originals like rootbeer, cola, ginger ale it also had some diet flavoring also. What I like about this product the flavors did not contain high fructose and the diet flavors are sweetened by Spenda and not aspartame and that was great.
 
So here was the true test was I able to put it together and was it going to be easy. Or was I going to need someone else to help me on this matter. I will not kid you not it took me about less than five minutes putting the machine together. The directions where very easy and I understood them pretty clearly. Also It was very easy adding the flavoring and the process.  
I would highly recommend this product and it cuts the cost down also. This product will be sitting on my counter and defitnaly not put back in the box. My kids love this and it a fun project. There also a lot of different variety of flavors. This would also make a great gift for the holidays. You will be the hit of the party! Also this would be great for parties and easy to make and fun for the guest. I know I will be using mine and showing it off this Christmas season. 



You can find the following products at http://www.sodastreamusa.com/

1 comment:

  1. I would really like to win one of these ,Soda is really expensive these days and I have been wanting one for awhile now, Thanks foir posting this great oportunity to win!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...