Sunday, November 25, 2012

DaVinci Gourmet

During the holidays we have a lot of company come through our houses. There is a lot of hot drinks and special treats made for our guest when they come to visit. DaVinci Gourmet has been making your coffee more flavorful, making your mochas creamier, sweetening your favorite desserts over more than a decade. DaVinci has a great variety of different flavors and I could not even start to list them all. Do not worry they are still coming out with new flavors. DaVinci Gourmet goal is to bring quality product to their customers.

I am always looking for new flavors to spice of drinks and desserts. I was able to sample several flavors from DaVinci Gourmet and they where Hazelnut, Chocolate, French Vanilla, Carmel and White Chocolate. When the package arrived they arrived in great condition. They where package very well. I was excited to try the French Vanilla in my cappuccino. I have this mix that is a decent mix but it does not boost the flavor and kind of just blah. When I mixed a little bit of the flavor boost to it wow let me tell you it brought the flavor out and actually tasted wonderful. I kind of caught my self using the french vanilla for that. I had a huge tub of it and now I can serve it when guest come over and I can add a tint of flavor with it to actually taste great. 

My mom uses the hazelnut in her coffee and she told me it is the best. She usually uses coffee mate and she says that DaVinci Gourmet beats Coffee mate. She says when she usually make her coffee and adds the Hazelnut she can never find the right stuff and she usually has to settle for it. But with DaVinci Hazelnut she says is the right stuff and now her favorite. She also will not share with anyone and now has hidden it. So if that tells you anything that it is great. 

My son loves me to put chocolate in his hot chocolate I do not know he wants me to add more in it so I do put a little in. He seems to enjoy it and like it a lot.

Another great things that DaVinci has to offer is if you visit their website they have a link where you can click and get great reciepes. I really enjoyed finding a variety of recipes that you can use their flavor boost in. I know I am definitely going to be using some of their recipes during the holidays.

If you would like to know more about his product and find recipes for the holidays. 

Check their website at http://www.davincigourmet.com/recipes/shakes_and_smoothies/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...