Saturday, March 2, 2013

Lovesac Phur Slippers Review

I always have that problem at night where my feet are cold. I always have that Green Phur Slippersbattle to put something on me feet or not. I am one of those odd people who do not like to wear socks, shoes or slippers. I can never find that right pair until I found Lovesac Phur Slippers. I was very excited when I was able to review one of their pair of Green Phur Slippers.

When I received my pare of Phur Slippers in the mail. I was highly impressed my the presentation of the package. When I opened up the box their was a fancy shoe box inside with the slippers inside. When I opened the box their was a ribbon tied around the box. I thought that was very pretty. I felt really special when I opened this package. The Phur slippers that I received were green in color. When I took the slippers out of the box they where super soft and I was excited to try them on. Usually when I wear any kind of slipper they make my feet hot and itchy. That is why I do not wear them. These slippers are hypo allergenic poly knit, rubberized sole and they are also machine washable. When I first tried these slippers on they where very soft and very comfortable. I was not sure on how long that would last because my feet always sweat and get irrated. Not once did I have those problems with these slippers. I am still wearing them and I really enjoy them. If you are like me and looking for a pair of slippers that will keep your feet warm I would highly recommend checking out Lovesac Phur Slippers. You can find their products HERE. 

2 comments:

  1. These a few reasons why individuals will pick in purchasing calfskin. The two characteristics of being adaptable and sturdy are additionally found in the creation of the cowhide shoes that are accessible from makers today. Kawaii store

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...