Sunday, March 3, 2013

Skindinavia Review

Skindinavia No More Shine Makeup Setting SprayI have been trying to find a good makeup finish spray for awhile. I have not found a decent one until lately. I was introduced to Skindinävia. Skindinävia was found in 2005 with the sole purpose of making your makeup looking fresher. This product was orginaly used in Hollywood on movie sets for actors and actress. This was a huge help on movie scenes with less touch ups within the filming day. 

I was lucky enough that I was able to try their NO MORE SHINE MAKEUP FINISH. This controls the shine and absorbs the oils over your face and t zone while it prevents your makeup from slippage. This is oily skin types. This is a product that I would recommend for any women out there. This is the easiest product that you can use for your skin. I applied this product before makeup 2-3 squirts and a couple squirts after applying makeup. Also this does not have a bad smell either which is nice. Sometimes that is a deal breaker for me. The true test is that I went to a wedding the other day and I wanted to use this product to see if it would help my make up. You know while your at a wedding you are dancing up a storm and you tend to get a little sweaty. That is the time I fret about my makeup. Throughout the whole night I even checked up on my makeup and it looked great. This product was completely awesome and I would recommend it. If you have a date, going to a wedding, dancing or what ever the occasion is I would recommend this product. You can find it HERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...