Thursday, September 19, 2013

Littlest Pet Shop Petacular Escapedes DVD Review

On October 1st Shout! Factory Kids is in collaboration with Hasbro Studios to bring you a brand new Littlest Pet Shop DVD!! I know when my son heard about this he was super excited because he is a huge fan. Their new DVD s called Littlest Pet Shop: Petacular Escapades with 5 new adventures in the Littlest Pet Shop.
 
A little bit about the Littlest Pet Shop: Petacular Escapades: Blythe and her best friends Zoe the spaniel, Pepper the skunk, Sunsil the mongoose, Russel the hedgehog, Penny the Panda, Vinnie the Gecko and Minka the Monkey are having fun on great adventures. 
 
The five episodes that are on this DVD are
Blythe's Crush
Dumb Dumbwaiter
Lights, Camera, Mongoose
 What Did You Say?
Terriers & Tiaras
 
My son watched this DVD over and over and had a lot of fun watching Blythe and her friends on their adventures. His favorite episode was Terriers & Tiaras. He thought this one was funny and had to keep watching this episode. If you are a new fan or already a Littlest Pet shop fan I would highly recommend this DVD. My son said this is one of his favorite DVDS so far and told me that he watching it after school and I better not for get. 
 
You can buy this DVD starting OCT 1 at your local store or you can purchase it on amazon.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...