Monday, August 19, 2019

Crayola Color Chemistry Arctic Lab Review




Both of my kids have been very interested in science lately and love to do science experiments. When we were offered to review one of Crayola brand new Color Chemistry Arctic Lab. Both kids told me that they really wanted to review this set. They where excited when it came in the mail they where able to experiment. 

When we took this kit out of the box we looked at the back of the box to see what was inside. Inside the box there is 50 experiments, curious kids can set up their own arctic lab to unlock the secrets of colors using Crayola products.  

What is included in this kids chemistry set is:
  •  50 winter science experiments that are available 
  • Colorful science experiments: 18 out of the box experiments with supplies included & instructions for 32 additional science activities
Both my kids did some of these activities together and it was amazing. Usually you can't get these together in a room together. Let alone have them do an activity together. My daughters favorite activity from this kit was the rainbow snow. Her face lit up when she was able to make rainbow snow. Her thing lately is unicorn and rainbows. When this kit offered an experiment to make rainbow snow my daughter jumped on that opportunity. She was excited throughout the whole experiment. 

My son wanted to try Magic Water Beads. Which to him it was fun. He is a science guy so constantly he is trying to figure out how it is happening. The water beads was a fun activity for him. He put them in the container and added water and let them expand. Which he thought was amazing. He also like playing with them. He tried to figure out how it happened and it made him think.

What I like about this kit. It bring family and siblings together. It also brings the family together which you can do fun activities with your kiddos. I would recommend that you supervise your children when they do these activities. I also like how my children liked these activities and they where off their iPads for awhile. You can find this kit and many other kits at their website. 











Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...