Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Crayola Back to School Review

When I go back to school shopping for my kids. I look for the trusted brands for my kids. I have learned in the past if you go for some of the cheaper items you get what you pay for. That is why I always go for Crayola products when I got back to school shopping for my kiddos. 

Crayola sent me a few products for back to school time. This line of products are more focused on tweens and teen then younger children.  The first product that we took out of our package was their Take Note Felt-Tip Pens. This package came with 6 felt pens. The come in purple, blue, green, red, pink and black. What I like about these pens that they right fine and they don't clump up. I like how smooth they right and I am a fan. 

The next product that we took out of our package was Take Notes Highlighter Pens. My son actually put this one in his backpack for back to school. He needed a package of colorful high lighters. These are highlighter pens which are thinner than the ones that we are used to. This also comes in a six pack.

The next product that came out of the box is Take Notes Dry erase markers. This one is a popular one and you usually find this one on your kids list. This Dry Erase Markers come in a eight back and they are more natural colors then the bolder colors. This one will come in handy for back to school and they are great quality. They also last a decent amount of time. I have tried other brands in the past and they dry up pretty quickly. 

The last product that we reviewed was their Take Notes Permanent Markers. This one I personally had to put up due to my eight year old would get into it and I was afraid she would do some artwork that would not come off. Although there were a lot in this package and a great price. I will use these for my personal use. This would be great for older kids that are in high school.

I would highly recommend checking out Crayola and their amazing products for Back to School. I also know when I went back to school shopping. I got their products that were reasonable price. Their products did not break my bank account. 









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...