Tuesday, March 24, 2020

My Supplement Store Healthy Snacks 2020

During this hard time schools are shut down at least three weeks. When at home it gets a little tougher due to more activities to do at home. Trying to find snacks that are healthy for them and that they like. It can be a challenge to adjust this quickly. During this time in our state we are on lockdown and going to the grocery stores and a few other places. Finding food and snacks can also be hard to find during these times. 

Although if you you're savvy online you can find amazing companies who offer healthy snacks and treats. My Supplement Store offers a wide variety of supplements and items that are good for you. We were lucky that they sent us a few samples to review. My kids took the samples over very quickly and of course I was left with nothing.

The first product that we took out of the bag was their Smart Sweets-Sweet Fish. This comes in berry flavor and 1.8 oz package. This is a type of candy. Both kids went crazy over this one. They said it reminded them of Swedish fish which they absolutely loved. This package only has 3 grams of sugar so that was a plus.  This is a plant bases goodness, high in fiber, free from artificial sweeteners, peanut and tree nut free, free from artificial colors, and naturally flavored. Both kids had to share which was hard for both of them. They wanted their own bag. Which tells me that they really enjoyed Smart Sweets. They said they would highly recommend this sweet treat. 

The next treat that we pulled out was their Cloud10 Marshsmallow Crispy. They also have two other flavors beside the chocolate. They have birthday cake and original.  My son wanted to try this one. He is a big fan of this kind of treat and he also like coconut. Which has chocolate coconut in it. This comes in a 2.65 oz package. This great for on the go or just in between snack. My son said it was different but he liked it. He said he liked how you could taste the coconut flavoring. He recommended bring these with him when he goes camping or taking a hike. Which is a great idea. 

The last product that we took out of our bag was their Finaflex Oatmeal Protein. I had to have the kid share this one also. They were fighting over who got to try . I remember as a kid eating oatmeal cream pies when I was a child. As an adult I don't eat to many of them. My kids maybe tried them in the past, but they where excited to try this one. When they opened it they ate it right away. This has 340 calories, 12grams of fiber, 9 grams of sugar, non gmo and gluten free. They said it was amazing and soft and chewy and yummy. They wanted me to buy more of them. 

These were a nice treat for my kids when they where home. It has been rough couple weeks and this was a nice treat. I would definitely get more of these products and pack them with my kids when they return to school. I also would put them in my daughters backpack for after school when she has running and cheer. You can find these product and many more at their website. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

4 comments:

  1. Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. oz juice steroids

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're looking for something to wash down these tasty functional foods with I'd suggest a can of Ugly Sparkling Water... https://thesuppplug.blogspot.com/2020/06/ugly-sparkling-water-introduces-2nd.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. cbd oil amazon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this web site has got very fantastic indited written content articles . probiotics for women

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...