Tuesday, March 24, 2020

PROSPEK Review 2020

Dynamic blue light blocking glassesHave you ever though about the damage that blue light causes. I wasn't aware of blue light previously. There are times where I am working on my blog or doing homework for school that I get a headache. I never put to much thought into that until recently. I was made aware that if you spend timeless hours on electronics that you are absorbing Blue Light and Blue Light is not so good for your eyesight. When I was made aware of this situation I thought back on how I was exposed and never thought about it.

Here are some helpful tips to protect your eyes from blue light. One of the best tips to protect your eyes is to maintain a healthy sleep schedule. There are several tips to help you maintain healthy sleep. Expose yourself to a natural daylight, whenever possible, take frequent breaks from viewing devices, protect your eyes in daylight by using sunglasses, avoid the use of digital device right before bedtime and protect your eyes from excess artificial blue light with blue light blocking computer glasses. 

We were able to choose one pair of glasses from their site. I was not sure at first it almost felt overwhelming. They have a huge selection of glasses where you can choose from. They have men glasses, women and kids glasses. Like I said they have a lot of glasses to choose from. I decided to choose their dynamic glasses. What I like about these glasses is they are similar to the ones I previously wear. When I took them out of the box they are sturdy and durable. I am not afraid that they are going to break because they are sturdy. I see them lasting for quite awhile when you take care of them. I'm a huge fan of these glasses and would highly recommend you checking them out on their website you can also find them on amazon.  








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. Below is enjoy no doubt fabulous. Every one of these mild elements are designed by applying lots of basic foundation focus. I enjoy them all greatly. Oral Care

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...