Friday, April 10, 2020

Advanced Snail Peptide Eye Cream Health and Beauty 2020


Are you that mom who has dark circles under your eyes like I do? I know that I feel like I am always tired and that I can't get enough sleep. I always dread getting out of bed and seeing what my eyes look like. 

Although I don't worry as much now since I was recently introduced to COSRX Advanced Snail Peptide Eye Cream. This comes in a 25 ml pump bottle. This cream is easy to use. Which I like because sometimes when I read how to use cosmetic items they are difficult for me. I am not a beauty guru like some that are out there. When I get a product and it simple to use I definitely want to keep this item in my purse. This is a non heavy double functioning eye cream that visibly brightens the eye area. This is a simple product that easy to use. You take a small amount and gently dab it around the eye. Make sure that you don't get into your eye or it will burn. This product will help diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with 72% of snail secretion filtrate, 5 types of peptides and niacinamide. 

Overall I love this product and I believe that it works miracles. This product helps reduce that puffiness and helps reduce the dark circles underneath the eyes. I love to keep this in my purse incase I need it on the go. You can find this product on you their website. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...