Thursday, April 16, 2020

Build-A-Straw Easter Gift Guide Review

IMG_9778_clipped_rev_3.png

When you on the go and you need a drink straws can get in the way. Sometimes they are to long are to big. Build-A-Straw is amazing because you can build how big you want your straw to be. 

You can purchase you own set of reusable straws. What comes in your kit is amazing. The first thing that I noticed were the bags. They're two bags and one bag say all clean the other says wash me. To me that is awesome. When you are out and you use them you can put the dirty ones in the bag that says wash me. It makes it easier for you not to forget which ones needs washing and which ones don't. Then this kit comes with 5 straws. The colors are pink, yellow, purple, blue and green. This kit also comes with a little brush so you can make sure each part of the straw gets clean. Which is amazing feature. I know at times with others straws they're hard to get clean. 

Each straw comes with one bendy part and three straight parts to make the straw. This lets you have options on how big you want the straw. There times you drink a juice cup and you need a bendy and one straw stick instead of three. Or there are times when you need to use all three. I will let you in on a little secret. My daughter and I like to mismatch the different colors. We like to make fun exciting new patterns. These straws are free of BPA, Phtalates, PVC and lead. 

Overall these are fun and cute. I fell in love with them and so did my kids. They love using them all the time in their drinks. They also like to make crazy color combinations. It also amazing that my kids learned how to clean them the right way. Now they can use them and wash them so they last longer. I love taking these on the go with the little bags that come with them. All clean and wash me which is really cute. They do have other products that are also amazing that you can check out on their website. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...