Friday, April 17, 2020

Skinbuzz Health and Beauty 2020

I love bees and their products. When I was introduced to Skinbuzz I was very excited to see what their products were all about. Skinbuzz products are made with healthy, healing and all organic, non GMO ingredients, sustainably sourced from the world of bees. 

Skinbuzz wanted to be creative and creative a line of teen products that would be safe for kids. Youthful skin is very delicate, sensitive and acne prone.  So the creator decided to bring her daughter in the process. She makes products that her daughter would want to use and product that would benefit her daughter. That is what brought me closer to this company. That is a mother and daughter team. I know that my daughter is getting to that age and has sensitive skin. Finding products or a company to cater to her needs can be difficult to find, but now we have that option with Skinbuzz. 

When we received our package I was excited to check it out and to see what came inside. When I took it out of the box their was a fun sticker that said skinbuzz. My daughter took that right away. We took out a jar of sunscreen. Then there was this cute little tan kit that has their name on it and says facial kit. It also has a little tag that you can personalize it if you wanted to.

BeeĆ¢€¢Safe Organic Mineral Sunscreen 30 SPF
The sunscreen come in a small jar of 2fl oz. This sunscreen is for broad  and 30 SPF Ocean Safe. I like how it has a screw on cap. When I took the cap off it has a protective seal on it. When using this product that you want to put it on your skin 15 minutes before you head out in the sun. If you are going swimming you'll want to use a water based sunscreen. This product was easy to apply to the skin. I used a small amount to test the product out to make sure that I didn't react to it. I always try a small amount of product first to see if causes a reaction. The product went on smoothly and absorbed into the skin. It protected my skin for about 2 hours. What I like about this product is that it is in a jar. It's easy to take with you on the go. When I used prior products it was in a tube and it would always squirt out in my bag. With this jar you won't have to worry about that.

The Facial KitThen we took a look at our bag with goodies inside. This would be great if your on the go and if you're traveling. Also this could be amazing if you want to have a spa day. I know I love having spa day with my daughter on the weekends. This kit includes Clean-Bee Cleanser, Bee-Witched Toner, Bee You Tiful Moisturizer and the Coal Bee Clay Mask. It also comes with a headband and Activated Charcoal and Bamboo Face Cloth. 

When I took out the cloth I noticed how soft it was. It's very soft on you face and I would highly recommend it.  The Clean Bee Cleanser comes in a .5 bottle. You will want to take a dim sized amount when using this product. Then you want to froth it up in your hands, by doing that you will need a few drops of  water. You will want to massage this product in your skin for about two minutes. Then you'll rinse off with warm water. 

Then there is Bee Witched Toner. This is simple to use. All you have to do is take a cotton ball and put some toner on it and use. This toner was gentle and it was not rough on the skin. It was easy to use and I would recommend it for teens. 

The Bee You Tifu Moisturizer is an amazing product. You use a nickel sized amount . Make small dots around your face with the product. Then massage them gently into your skin. This product makes your skin feel amazing after using this product.

The last product in the kit is their Coal Bee Charcoal Mask. When using this product you'll apply a thick layer of mask all around your face. Make sure when you're apply the mask you will avoid the eye and lip area. Leave this mask on for about 10 minutes and then remove with a dark wash cloth or rinse off. You can do this twice a week. 

This company sticks out for me in several different ways. I can relate to their company because my daughter and I are a team. I really like this about their company that it's a mother and daughter team. Also this line of product I can share with my daughter and she can also use them. Also I love their spa kit. It fun and gives you many options for this kit. 
.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...