Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Made Good Snacks Healthy Snack Gift Guide 2020

Lots have changed since I been in school. I remember when we were allowed to bring snacks, but we didn't have to worry about all the allergies in school. Now in the schools you have to be super careful what you allow your children to bring into school. I know that my daughter struggles in finding a snack that she is allowed to bring. In her class their are several server allergies. She has a strict list of what she can't bring.

Recently I have been on a search for healthy snacks that my daughter can bring to school. I have found an amazing company called Made Good that makes healthy snacks that my daughter can bring to school. Although she was super excited to bring Made Good snacks to her school and show her friends. School is cancelled for the next three weeks. 

When my daughter went through the box to see what was inside she noticed the variety of different snacks. She was super excited and could not wait to try them. We received the cookies and the crispy bars. 

Apple Cinnamon Soft Baked Mini CookiesThe first box that we took out to try was their Made Good Soft Baked Mini Cookies Apple Cinnamon. These are school safe free from peanut and tree nuts. They are organic. There are five packs in the box. My daughter tried them and she was surprised that she enjoyed the taste of these cookies. She was disappointed that she was not able to take them for her Girls on the run. These are the perfect size for after school activity snack. 
Chocolate Chip Soft Baked Mini Cookies
The next box that we received was their Soft Baked Mini Chocolate Chip. These are also school safe and come in 5 portion packs. Their portions is just the right size for the perfect snack. This one was my favorite. They taste pretty close to chocolate chip cookies. I would definitely bring this into work where I also have to be careful due to allergies. I work at CFA and we have to follow same rules as schools. 

Chocolate Banana Soft Baked Mini CookiesThe last pack of the cookies we received was their soft baked mini cookies Chocolate Banana. This one was my son favorite. He has a thing for banana and chocolate. He said out of three that this one was his favorite and that he would take this for his snack. My son said you taste the banana more than you taste the chocolate in these packets. My son said he needs two of them to fill him up. I tried explaining to him it just a snack and not a meal. He responded and said one pack is not good enough you need to because they are so good.

Strawberry Crispy Squares
Caramel Crispy SquaresThen we received four different kinds of crispy squares. We received the Strawberry Crispy Squares, Carmel Crispy Squares, Chocolate Chip Crispy  and Vanilla Crispy Squares. My daughter said these are just like rice crispy treats in her own mind that what they are. They are similar. they are school safe which is nice. They are peanut and nut free. They are organic and made with veggies which is nice. In each box they come with 6 crispy. In our household we each have our favorites. They are a nice sweet treat that is no bad for you. That is actually healthy for you. My daughters favorite is the chocolate and strawberry crispy squares. She said they where unique. She liked the strawberry because said it was more fruity and the chocolate one was very tasty. My sons favorite is the Vanilla Crispy Square. He said these were simple and amazing. He snuck them in his room and ate them. He was a huge fan. My  was the carmel ones. They where unique. I am huge fan of carmel and that what made these. 

If you are looking for a healthy snack than you have found your snack. I would definitely recommend these for school snacks. I would let my daughter bring them to her after school activity. They have to bring a snack before they start running and the would make the perfect one. I would recommend checking out their website to see all of their other products they offer. 













Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...