Thursday, April 9, 2020

Wen Pet Products Pet Guide 2020



WEN Pets Lavender Mint Eucalyptus Cleansing Conditioner - 32oz

I have to crazy cockapoos at home and I love them very much.  Penny and Lucy are a year apart from each other. They are the life at the party and I want what is best from them. That means I want the best products out there for my furbabies. 

When it comes to cockapoos they have different kind of fur than normal dogs. They don't normally shed but their hair grows and grows. I usually have to give them a trim twice a month. I try to give them frequent baths throughout the month. Man do they hate taking a bath. One tries to jump out of the tub the other one gives you sad eyes. 

When giving them their baths I want the best products out there for my furbabies. When I was introduced to WEN Pets I haven't heard about them before. I heard about the owner and his other line, but had no clue that he also had a pet line out also. The first product that we were able to try was their Lavender Mint Eucalyptus Cleansing Conditioner 32oz. What I love about this product it has a protective seal on it. That makes me feel better when it comes to products. Then there is a cap to keep it fresh and safe. It also came with a pump for you to use to get the right amount of product out. When I took the cap off I wanted to see if I was able to get a whiff of it first. Let me tell you it smells amazing. I definitely can smell the Eucalyptus. This product is infused with the scent of lavender, mint and eucalyptus. This product is a non lathering cleanser is a pH balanced and packed with essential oils, extracts and nutrients. It leave your pet's coat smooth, shiny and hydrated while dry, flaky skin becomes the past. When using this product I would definitely recommend reading the instructions on the back and understand how to use this product.
WEN Pets Lemon Rosemary Vanilla Bean Replenishing Treatment Mist
The next product that we received was their Lemon Rosemary Vanilla Bean. This is a replenishing Treatment Mist that comes in a 12 fl oz bottle. It also has a seal and a cap. It comes with a provided spritzer that you can put in. That is very nice. I know while i'm not using this product I can keep the cap on and keep it safe. This mist combines lemon, rosemary and vanilla bean into an incredibly revitalizing treatment for your pets. This product is rich in vitamins, nutrients, natural extracts, amino acids and peptides.  You can use this product daily in between baths. All that you do is spritz them. I brush that shortly after. This mist gives them a shiny coating and makes their coat look fantastic after using it. I would highly recommend having this mist on hand.

Overall I was highly impressed with both products that we were able to review. My dogs coats looked amazing after the use of the conditioner and the mist. If you want to check out their amazing pet like go to their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...