Thursday, April 9, 2020

Safely Delicious Snacks Healthy Snacks Guide


When it comes to this hard time right now it hard to find a health snack for . It been difficult to get out to the grocery store when we're put on lockdown in our state. When we were able to connect with Safely Delicious Snacks are kiddos were excited to be able to try this snack. 

A little bit about their story: The creator of Safely Delicious Snacks is a mother of four children who has multiple food allergies. She has been cooking allergen free since 2004. She started to create snacks that looked like similar snacks that other children were eating. Then shortly after she created Safely Delicious. 

Safely Delicious is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Egg Free and it's Vegan. They offer a variety of different snack bites they are crunchy and sweet, cholesterol free, no artificial colors, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, low sodium and excellent source of iron. 

We received three different packs of Safely Delicious. We received Dark bites, Lemony Bites, and Raspberry Bites. They all came in a 1 oz package. My daughter was excited to try them. She wanted to try the chocolate ones first. She thought they where different at first. Although she adjusted to the flavors quickly. She was a huge fan of this snack. This would be her snack between lunch and dinner. I like how you can seal these back up and keep them fresh. I also like how they offer a sampler pack for 10 dollars which you can try the flavors before you buy the full package. If you want to find more about these snack bites you can find more information about them on their website. 

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...