Saturday, May 9, 2020

Lyda Beauty Health and Beauty 2020


Have you tried to the the cat look while applying your eye makeup. I know for me it was pretty hard and the products that I was using was not made for that look. Lyda Beauty offers a product that is perfect for the cat eye look ant its called Cleopatra Cat Eye Stamp. 

A little bit about Lyda Beauty. Lyda Fischer is the creator of Lyda Beauty. Lyda was avid beauty consumer who watched numerous of online tutorials to learn how to apply the perfect cat eye herself. I can relate to her myself. I can't tell you on how many youtube tutorials I watched and I just became frustrated and discouraged. She continued to watch the videos and spent a lot of time trying the teaspoon, string and placing tape across the eyelids and nothing seemed to work. That is when Lyda and her husband came up with an idea and designed a prototype using clay for a local craft store. After perfecting it they put a patent protection for the dual sided stamp, and fin point eyeliner applicator. 

We were excited when we received both of their products to try. The products that we received was their Bold Cat Eye Stamp and their Sleek Eye Stamp. They both retail for 24.00. At first whenI saw this product I was quite intimidated and not sure that I would be able to pull the look off. When I took each product out to look at it I was impressed with what I saw. On one end of the product was a stamper that you would press a the edge of your eye. This stamper would fit both eyes perfectly. Then on the other side of the product is the liner to make the thin line of the cat eye. This product made it simple to use and to finally get the cat eye look. Let me tell you it took me one try to get that look. I was amazed because when i tried it so many time on my own I failed and never got the look I was looking for. 

If you are a fan of the cat eye look that Lyda Beauty is for you. This product is a must have. I can't stress enough that I'm not great with cosmetics and this product gave me the look without getting stressed out on figuring out how to get the look. If you want to find more information out on their products go to their website












Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...