Saturday, May 9, 2020

PlumDeluxe Summer Gift Guide

If you're a tea drinker then Plum Deluxe maybe be the place for you. PlumDeluxe is a little different then your typical website. I feel that this website you find not only unique amazing teas you find a community. They offer a lot more on this website besides tea. 

When you first start on their website there is a quiz that you take and it lets you know what teas are recommended for you. It's a neat concept that you will be matched with your preferences. We received three bags for review. We received Peaches N' Cream Oolong Tea, Huckleberry Happiness Black Tea and Magic Butterfly Herbal Tea. 

 Butterfly Herbal Tea is a fun and tasty tea treat. When I looked at this blend it looks like a lot of interesting ingredients inside. The ingredients are: Apple Pieces, Rose Hips, Hibiscus, Butterfly Pea Flowers, Blackberry Leaves, Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, Orange Peel, Melissa Leaves, Lemongrass, Lemon Peel, Blue Cornflower, Vanilla Essence. Love, Gratitude. There is no caffeine in this tea. It recommend to use 1 tsp in 8 oz boiling water for 4-7 mins. 



The next tea that we received was their Peaches N' Cream Oolong Tea. This onelooks like it a darker teach with a few lighter tints to it.  This is all organic Black Tea, Oolong Tea, Apple Pieces, Apricot Pieces, Calendula, Peach/Vanilla Essence, Love, Gratitude. This has caffeine in it. This is recommended for 1 tsp in 8 oz boiling water. Let it sit 3-6 minutes.  

The last tea that we received was their Huckleberry Happiness Black Tea. This is the most cheerful berry blend you'll find. Black Tea, Elderberries, Aronia berries, Black Currants, Blueberries, Hibiscus, cornflowers, Huckleberry Essence, Love, Gratitude. This has caffeine. This is recommended 1 tsp in boiling water for 3-5 mins.

This is a really unique idea. I really like the concept that you can go on their website and take a survey and they choose the tea that is best matched for you. I will admit that I was excited to give these a try and they where amazing. I would have never guess that they would be one of my picks, but they are now. You can check their website out here. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...