Thursday, May 21, 2020

Squeasy Gear Kids Product


I was amazed when I found this product. This product targets toddlers, teens adults you name it. Squeasy Gear is amazing feeding product on the go. I wish I knew about this product awhile ago because it would of came in handy for my kiddos. This would also come in handy for school for your kiddos lunches or snacks. 

A little bit about this company: It started back in 2011 when disposable food pouches were really becoming popular. When you think about how many plastic bags and disposable containers were being thrown away and you could prevent it by using these pouches instead. The Wilson knew what they wanted to use, but they couldn't find it anywhere. That's when they got out paper and pencil and started the sketch of the Squeasy Snacker came to life. They're trying to come with the perfect product. There were times where they saw other products pop up and got discouraged, but they kept working to perfect Squeasy Snacker. Then their products became reality. I can tell you my kids love them and I'm a huge fan. 
Image 1
 In our packaged we received three different size and in different colors. The first product that we received was our 6 oz green Squeasy. This product is 100% food grade and non toxic materials. It's BPA, PVC,  and Phthalate Free. This is the only food pouch out there that has a patent pending 2-in-1 removable no spill insert. This was amazing to see. I will admit that I took this product filled it and held it upside down and tried everything imaginable to get it to spill. It didn't which is amazing. I would recommend this product for applesauce, yogurt, apple juice and your favorites. This was easy to use and my daughter was able to use this product also. This has a wide opening that you can fill without making a mess. When my daughter tested out the spout you can open and close it without any issues. Sometimes in past when using products that are similar the spout are hard to open and close. This product is also easy to clean. Which is a must have when your a busy  mom. 
Image 1
The next product that we took a look at is 3.5 oz Squeasy Snacker. What I like about this one it easy to travel and great for school lunches and snacks. I like how this can fit in my daughters lunch box. This product also has the patent pending 2-in-1. This is also great for younger kids for on the go. 
Image 1
The next product is their 16 oz Squeasy and this one is our favorite in out household. When sports start to resume after the virus I will be sending this product with her to cheer and girls on the run. It hard to find healthy snack to pack on the go for her. My daughter Emmy is very particular in what she likes to eat for snacks. Her two top favorites is yogurt and applesauce and this is perfect for her. It also great to use and you don't have to worry about bring a spoon. This also can be used for her drink also. She can bring water or her fruit juice when she's at practice. 

Overall I was pleasantly surprised about this product. I would have never though about using this product until now. After using this product I can't imagine life without it. I also like how there is a variety of different sizes and colors.  You can find more about this product by visiting their website. 







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...