Sunday, June 28, 2020

Wondercide


//cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0275/8072/7380/products/LGRTU001_Ready-To-Use-Flea-And-Tick-For-Yard-And-Garden_1024x1024It's that time of year again when it's starting to get warm and you can go outside and enjoy the nice weather. That is when we start worry about those nasty mosquitoes and ants. If you have pets like our family does you start to  about fleas and ticks. That can be scary at times and not knowing what products that you can use on your lawn. A lot of products are harsh chemicals that can hurt your pets and your kids. What if I could tell you that a company Wondercide has you covered with that. What if they can offer you a product that can keep those annoying bugs away and keep your kids and animals safe while doing that? 

Wondercide offers a ready to spray Flea & Tick spray for your yard. All you have to do is hook it up to your hose and spray. This is a natural spray that will protect you from flea, tick and mosquito. It that simple hook it up to your hose and apply to the desired area of your land. There is no harmful chemicals in this product. There is no wait time and kill those pests. This spray kills, repels and prevents. This is a preventative and a treatment together. This is a spray that is a natural pest repellent, and will kill hundreds of common pests. This can kill fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, ants, roaches, flies, scorpions, chiggers, crickets, chinch bugs, Japanese beetles, no seeums and gnats. Don't worry this is safe for bee and butterflies. 

This container can treat 5,000 square feet and can safely used on yards, gardens, patios, parks, flowers, siding, brick, pain and more.  This can treat up to 5,000 square feet. It depends on what water pressure you use and how fast your walking pace is. So keep that in mind when you are using this product. Also keep in mind there is no harsh chemicals in this product you will not find any artifical coloring, fragrances or synthetic pesticides. Wondercide is made in the USA from powerful, plant based, sustainable ingredients. 

I would look into this product. It fits my family needs due to having pets and kids. I know it hard to keep your kids out of the yard after you get your lawn treated. I won't have to worry about it now with Wondercide. I also like how this will take away a lot of unwanted guest in my yard. I also like how you can put it in your garden and I won't have to worry about the pest that you can find in your gardens. Also this is very easy to use. I can even use it and it's not that hard. I would recommend checking this product and their other products out on their website. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...