Monday, November 26, 2012

Galilee Silk Scarve

I was very lucky to able to review review a beautiful hand painted scarf from Israel. Galilee Silks is located in the northern part of Israel. Although they do have distribution center in the United States. 

When I received the hand painted silk it was beautiful. I kept looking at it and admiring the beautiful colors. I really enjoyed the blue and green colors went very well together. I will definitely say that the craftsmanship is amazing. I still can not get over the fact that someone actually hand painted this. Which when you order this product you will always know that you will have and original and yours will not be like anyone else. I actually had a baptism this weekend for my daughter and I had this outfit that need just a little extra to go with it. I actually wore this beautiful scarf to go with it and let me tell you. I had so many compliments and everyone asked where I got it from. The only thing that I was afraid of that something would happen to it and I would be upset. Other than that I am totally amazed by this product and I definitely would recommend this product and would make a great gift.

To find this amazing product or their other products please visit them athttp://www.galileesilks.com/content/about-us







1 comment:

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...