Saturday, January 19, 2013

Handsome in Pink


I found a great fun site with colorful clothes that boy and girls can share. I like the message behind this company and would like to share it with you. Handsome in Pink Clothing line started in 2007. Their mission has been to empower people and kids and adults by undressing sterotypes. Also offer clothing that show who we are. Colors like pink and purple should not have to be a certain gender. 

I know when my daughter was born I always dressed her up in girly girl clothes, but also had her in blues and some of my sons old clothes also. I remember one time I had my daughter in blue and they considered her a boy. I strongly stand behind the message that any child should to wear any kind of clothes any color with anything on it within reason. 

I received a pink long shirt for my daughter from Handsome in Pink. I was very excited when I received the package from them. I will have to state that I had a great experience with them even before the package came. Their company handles their customer service very well. I always say that is the root of any business is how they treat their customers and their future customers. When I received the shirt it was wrapped in pink tissue paper that gave it and extra touch. The shirt that I received was very soft and nice quality to it. The shirt said on the front Forget Princess, Call me Princess. I fell in love with it right away because this fit my daughters personality to a t. I liked how the lettering on the shirt was different fonts but also went well together. I would highly recommend their clothing and they are great to work with. If you want to find more of their clothing products you can check them out at
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...