Friday, January 18, 2013

Honeywell True Heps Tower Allergen Remover Air Purifier

 I know I have a hard time when it comes to allergies. I know that I also have passed that on to my children. I know they have a hard time with allergies also. I know we tend to have bad pollen here in the spring and that usually triggers bad allergies attacks for us. Although I suffer allergies all year long. I was very excited when I was able to review Honeywell True HEPA Tower Allergen Remover Air Purifier to help eliminate some of the allergies that are in our home. 

Here are some of the benefits that the Honeywell HPA-150 True HEPA offer.
  • True HEPA filters that capture up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens such as pollen, dust, smoke, and pet dander, capturing particles as small as 0.3 microns. 
  • Premium Carbon pre-filter to help capture larger particles, reduce unpleasant household odors, and reduce certain common household gases. 
  • 3 air cleaning levels
  • Easy to use controls
  • An Electronic filter replacement reminder
The air purifier is ARB Certified to comply with the federal ozone emissions limit. This purifier is AHAM certified for use in rooms up for 170 square feet and their certified CADR ratings are 110 for smoke, 125 for dust, 130 pollen. 

We have tried the purifier for the last week to see if we noticed any differences. My son think it does not work but he is only four. I have noticed that my children do not sneeze as much or break out as much for the dust and other Algerians in the air which is nice. My hardest time is when I wake up that is when it hits me the most. Where i sneeze, eyes water, noise runs and sore throat. Well I put the Air purifier in my room to see if it would make a difference when I woke up and let me tell you it did. I woke up with out any of those symptoms and it felt great. I like how this is very easy to transport in a different room if needed. I also love the filters and how they work. When you plug it in you can have it on low or high. During the winter I put in on low so the cold air does not make it to cold for my children.

I would highly recommend this product. If you have a child who suffers and illness this would be great to have. This air purifier helps my daughter out and it help prevent some issues that she has been having. Or if your child suffers from allergies this would be great to have in the home to prevent allergens in your home. You can find more information on Honeywell True Helps Allergen Remover Air Purifiers at http://www.kaz.com/kaz/air-purifiers/products/honeywell-true-hepa-tower-allergen-remover-hpa-150/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...