Friday, January 18, 2013

Wet Paint Review

I am very excited to share this product with you today. I have found one of the most creative nail polishes out there. They are called Wet Paint. I have never seen or heard of this before. When I was in high school I even took a nail class and never knew about this product. I love experimenting with nail polishes and designs. What is Wet Paint you ask?


They have a nail wheel where you can choose the color that you want to use for your nails. When you chose the color you follow the steps to know what base color and which glaze color to apply to your nails. It is that simple you apply the base color on your nails and than you apply the glaze color over the base color and watch the color change in front of your eyes. I really like this system that you can create your own colors and be creative. You can just use the base color or you can change the color if you want. Which I really love the concept of the idea.

I was very excited when I was able to review this polish. When I received the package I received five colors for review. The colors that I received are light blue, a dark yellowish, light pink, a dark red, redish/dark purple sparkle color. I had fun painting my daughters nails and mine. I would say the colors where amazing to me. I think my favorite color was the blue. I usually have a hard time making pastels look decent and full. I had no problems with Wet Paint every color looked full on the nails. I will have to say that this product has totally surprised me. I would highly recommend this for Valentines Day. You would not be disappointed and this is a fun way of wearing your polishes. I will say there is not product like this one. http://www.wetpaintsystem.com/categories.php?category=Bottles/Pastel-Colors



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...