Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Kidsme Your Feeding Partner Review

 I have never heard of Kidsme Food Feeder before. When I received this product for review. I thought it was a great interesting concept for little ones. It is a great time when your baby starts experimenting with new foods. I know that my daughter never liked baby food and always wanted what I had. She actually skipped over the stage of baby food. What one of my biggest fears if I let her have normal food would she choke on solid food? When I discovered the Kidsme Food Feeder I was intrigued. I have never heard of Kidsme brand before until now. When I tried this product on my friends son this is what I noticed and liked. That this product is clean, odor free and BPA free silicone sac. There is not weird taste to this product at all. This product is easy to clean after using it and it is also dishwasher safe. This also had a travel cap so you can protect the product during travel with out it getting dirty. I liked how we put a Banana in side and it was easy for him to get out. He enjoyed sucking the Banana out and it was easy for him. Plus it perfect and you do not have to worry from them choking. I would highly recommend this product. You can find more about this brand and their product down below at this link.

You can buy Kidsme products on Amazon. You can also find Kidsme on Facebook and visit BabySquare


 *Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.
 

1 comment:

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...