Friday, March 22, 2013

INIKA Review

I am that kind of girl that is started to be addicted to cosmetic products. I try to find the best products that are out there. With my sensitive skin I have to be very careful and picky on what kind of cosmetics I wear. That is why I love to find new brand and new products to try. I have been introduced to a new company that I was not aware of. I am glad that I have found Inika because I do not know what I would do with out them. I love how their products are great for your skin. A major plus is that they use natural and organic ingredients in their products.

I received several products that I was able to review from Inkia. I received their champagne Creme Eye Shadow, Roseship, and Dusty Rose. 

INIKA champagne colour for eyes swatchThe first product that I am going to share with you is Champagne eye shadow. This shade helps to brighten and highlights the eyes. This eye shadow came in a 7ml tube. This product contains Aloe Vera, Shea Butter Jojoba Seed Oil and Sweet Almond Oil. This helps hydrate, sooth and moisturize the eye area. When I applied this product to my eyes I noticed on how it went on smoothly. This product did not clump up while applying it. When you are applying this product you use your fingertip and you can apply a little bit or as much as needed. It all depends on what kind of tone that you are looking for. I really like how this color is a very natural shine look. I highly love this color and it has made it to my main drawer. 
Dusty Rose Crème Colour 
The next product that I was able to try was their Dusty Rose Creme Colour. What I like about this product is you can use this for your lips and your cheeks. Dusty rose comes in a small container it is about 2g. When I applied this product on my lips I noticed that it was not greasy or sticky. It felt great on my lips and after applying this product my lip felt hydrated. What I also like about this product is when I was applying this product, it went on very smoothly and did not clump while applying. After wearing this for the majority of the day it was long lasting with was great. Although this color is for lips and cheeks I would prefer this for the lips. 

Rosehip Crème ColourThe last product that I am going to share with you is their Rosehip Creme Colour. This product you can also use for your cheeks or your lips. Rosehip also come in a 2g container. I liked this color on my cheeks and lips. This color had a great pigment in the color to give it a beautiful shade for lip and cheeks.  When I applied this color on my cheeks it looked more like a natural flush. What I like about this color it is easy to blend with your skin. It also looked fantastic.

Overall I fell in love with Inika. Their products are amazing. The thing that I love most about there products are that they organic and natural. Inika ccosmetics are gentle on my skin and does not irritate it. You can find their amazing products here.  











No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...