Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Waxelene Review

I found a product that I did not even know existed. I was recently introduced to Waxelene. Waxelene has a deep commitment to the health and quality of life of our friends and neighbors. Waxelene is a natural and certified organic ingredients with amazing properties. This product is also patent pending at the moment. There is no petroleum or artificial ingredients in this product. Waxelene goal is to be the next generation of skin care. What I found interesting is their ingredients are natural/organic and their jars that they use are recyclable glass jars. I have a question for you guys. How many times have you read the label of what you are using and you can not pronounce words that are on that product? Well on Waxelene you do not have to worry about that. Everything on their label you can pronounce. Also Waxelene is made in the USA.

My thought about Waxelene. I received a 2 oz jar of Waxelene for a review. What I like about this product is that there is no petroleum jelly and that there is only natural and organic ingredients used. I decided to try this product on my feet. My feet are cracked and starting to hurt a little bit. Perfect timing. I decided that I was going to try Waxelene on my heels and the bad spots on my feet. Waxelene helped moisturize, protect and sooth my feet. I felt a major difference after using this product on m feet. Also this would be great product for using for a babies diaper rash. This product creates that same waterproof barrier that doctors recommend petroleum jelly but this product does not contain petroleum jelly, but has the same effect.The only thing that I did not care for was the smell. It had a strange smell to me. Although I could pass the smell. Overall I love the product and it help the cracked areas on my feet and made them feel better. You can find Waxelene HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...