Thursday, August 22, 2013

Jurlique Review

I love finding new beauty products out there. I was recently introduced to a brand that I have never heard before and I absolutely fell in love with their products. I recently have found Jurllique products and they are amazing. A little information on their company is they have spent over 25 years unearthing potent organic and biodynamic ingredients and developing their unique Bio intrinsic process so they could create the purest and most powerful skin care products. They will help your skin become more healthy. I was very excited when Jurlique sent me a variety of their product to try out.

The first product that I tried out was their Rosewater Balancing Mist. It came in a pretty packaging. This products comes in a 3.3 fl oz unique shape bottle. When you use this product you want to make sure you shake well before you use this product. Carefully spritz your face with this product. Make sure your eyes are close while doing this of course. I personally love this product and it is nice to have on hand. I noticed after using this product it helped restore my skin and leaving it feel nice and refreshed. I love that feeling after using a product. I also love the scent to this spray. It has a hint of rose to it. 

The next product that I reviewed was their Calendula Cream. This product comes in three different sizes 40 ml, 125 ml and 2 ml. I received the 40 ml tube for review. When I opened this cream it did not have a strong scent to it. When I tried a little bit of this cream it was a nice rich moisturizing cream. It absorbed well after applying the cream. I tried a small amount of cream on a few irritated spots and it helped relieve the irritation. After applying the cream to the spot a few times my skin felt a lot better. I really like this product and would recommend this product to anyone who suffers skin disorders. It helped relieve my eczema irritation and my skin felt great after using this product. 

The next product that I received was their Purely Sun Defying Moisturizer with SPF 15 Sunscreen. This product comes in a 1.4 oz tube. I am usually picky when it comes to my moisturizers and it is hard for me to make that change. I decided that I would give this product a try even though I was not quite sure I would like it. The scent was not strong and I enjoyed the scent. When applying this product to my skin it felt lightweight and did not have that greasy or sticky feeling after applying this product. It absorbed in my skin pretty fast and easily. If you are planning on going out it in the sun with this product I would recommend applying it 15 minutes before you go out. I would also use this product as a base for makeup. I would definitely switch my current moisturizer with this specific product. 

When you have dry skin like me I always try to find the best night moisturizer cream that will help my skin look decent in the morning hours and not dried out mess. Jurlique also has a Purley Bright Night Moisturizer. This moisturizer helps to revive your dry and dull skin during the overnight hours. This product comes in a 1.4 oz tube. When I applied this product at night I took a small amount and warmed it up between my fingertips which is recommend doing for this product. Then I applied this product to my neck and facial area. This product is great for all skin types, so you do not have to worry. During the night times hours this product will help our skin look and feel better. It will help restore your skin to where it should be by morning. I love how easily this product is to apply on skin before going to bed and how much difference I see in my skin when I wake up. I can tell a difference if I skip a night, my skin does not look the same or feel the same. 

The next product that I was able to try was their Moisture Replenishing Mask. This product helps replenish and re-balance your skin. This product comes in a 1.6 oz tube. When I tried this product I noticed how creamy this mask was. This is a creamy clay mask treatment.  I really liked the texture and how it felt on my face. It did not feel gooey or sticky. When I used this product I applied and even amount of this product on my facial area. After applying I relaxed for about ten minutes that washed the mask off with luke warm water. You can use this product weekly. After using this moisture replenishing mask I noticed quite a difference and how my skin felt. My skin felt rejuvenated  healthy and fresh. I loved the feeling of soft skin. I would highly recommend this product. It make it up to my top shelf. 

The next product is Jurlique Daily Exfoliating Cream. I am a huge fan of exfoliating cream. This product comes in a 1.4 oz tube. One of the main reasons why I like this product is that you can use this product daily. This cream has not a strong decent scent to it. When applying this cream, I applied a decent amount to my skin. When you apply this product you want to have wet hands and form a kind of paste with this product and then apply to your face. Leave it on for a few minutes and than rinse with warm water. You can feel this product removing the dead cells and skin. This is one of the reason why I love exfoliating products is that it helps take the dead skin off and leave your skin feeling fresh and feeling brand new. I have also put this product on my top shelf also. 

I felt very spoiled when Jurlique sent me their lavender hand cream. I am absolutely obsessed with lavender products. It can be anything lavender I know I will love it. Their lavender hand cream comes in a 4.3 fl oz tube. Which I have been using a lot lately and it goes with me where every I go. When using this product I do not use a whole lot. A little bit goes a long way. Which is nice because even if I use this product a lot, I will be able to have it for quite awhile. The scent is amazing to this product if you are a lavender fan like I am you will fall in love with this lotion also. It absorbs in your skin well and does not take a long time to rub in. Also it does not feel sticky or greasy after applying the product. My skin felt great and felt soft after using this product. I definitely made room for this product in my purse so it can go everywhere with me. 

The last product that I was able to try was their clarifying day cream. This comes in a small unique 1 oz fl bottle. When I tried this cream it was more a liquid cream. Although it did not run. I also was not to fond of the scent to this one. I can not really describe the smell, just was not fond of the smell. This mositurizer can be used daily. I used about two pumps and applied to my face and neck area.. It absorb very quickly and did not leave any greasy or sticky feeling. It great using the product and helped hydrate my skin. This product was a decent product. Although it was not my favorite one.

I am very excited that I was given the chance to be able to try Julique products. I have never heard of this line of products before and I am very excited that I was given the chance to share them with you guys. I would highly recommend this line of product for your daily beauty routine. You will not be disappointed with this line of products. You can find Jurlique product here












      1 comment:

      1. Amazing Article really happy to say it was an interesting post. Thanks For Sharing.haute her advanced makeup tips

        ReplyDelete

      Holiday Gift Guide

      When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...