Thursday, November 20, 2014

Hey Arnold DVD Review (Holiday Gift Guide Review)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


I remember as a child one of my favorite series was Hey Arnold! I remember watching this series every Saturday morning. I remember Arnold as football kid and having a fun time watching these episodes. I am excited to announce that the Hey Arnold! The Complete Series is available August 19th, 2014 only at 
Wal-Mart.

A little bit about Hey Arnold! The Complete Series:

Your favorite football head and all his pals are here with enough fun and laughs to cover several city blocks! On August 19, 2014, Shout! Factory will release Hey Arnold! The Complete Series, a 16 DVD box set featuring all 99 big city adventures from the classic Nickelodeon animated series. 

Life in the big city is one big adventure for Arnold. Living with his grandparents, who run the Sunset Arms boarding house, Arnold shares a roof with a diverse and unusual menagerie of characters (including his pet pig!). But as any fourth grader knows, some of the most memorable people you'll ever meet are in school. With friends like Arnold's (including storyteller Gerald, class jinx Eugene, sometimes bully Harold, and the tomboy Helga, who harbors a secret crush on our hero), you can be sure that he got some funny exploits to share with fans.

I was excited to be able to share this series with my children. It is fun to watch old cartoons with your children that you watched when you were a child. My children were not sure that they would like Hey Arnold! at first. My son told me that he would not like something I used to like. When we started to watch the series my son said he did not like it at first, but I believe he all talk. He did not want to shut it off and the series kept him intrigued for quite awhile. This series has over 99 adventures so it has a lot of episodes and will keep us busy. I would highly recommend sharing this complete series with your family. I personally love Hey Arnold! and always been a huge fan. 

You can find this complete series at your local Wal-Mart on August 19th. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...