Saturday, November 22, 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger of the Ooze

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Are you looking for a special something for that gamer in your family for the holidays? Well I have a perfect game that will be a great stocking stuffer for the holidays. Activision recently came out with a new game called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger of the Ooze. This game is available on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo 3DS. 

Game overview on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger of the Ooze: is a side scrolling action adventure video game featuring your four favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles- Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo. The famous four are known to keep an eye out for trouble that is happening in New York City. This original title evolves the shell shocking experience with the new story beats tied to Nickelodeon's hit TV show, new combat mechanics, new environments to explore and several progression options. This game has several features.

  • A New Look for New York: The Big Apple has had a big makeover. From its highest rooftop to its darkest underbelly to the gateway to Dimension X, NYC is one sprawling, interconnected world that can be tackled with a great degree of freedom.  With new areas and secrets to uncover, the Turtles must take on dangerous threats like drones, aliens, mutants and more, as well as Baxter, Tiger Claw and Shredder. 
  • Ways of the Ninja-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger of the Ooze specializes in a mix of 2d platforming and fast paced brawler combat built on combos, counters and finishers, but open level design and the Turtles' ninjutsu training often offer stealth solutions to enemy encounters. Unleash swift shell skinks and fast group, air and climbing attacks on any incoming menace. 
  • Making Progress- Each character has a unique stats and strengths, Turtle powered by leveling up or finding items and equipment throughout the city. Users can easily swap between team members in a flash to take advantage of each Turtle's strength. 
Overall this game is perfect for the holiday's. I know this game will go in my son's stocking for Christmas. He is a huge fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and this game is fun to play. I have found myself playing this game for hours. I have always been a huge fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games. It brings back memories when I was younger. This game is recommend for children that are 10 years and older. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...