Thursday, November 13, 2014

MMP Living Review (Holiday Gift Guide 2014)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Are you trying to find the perfect gift this holiday season? Well I have a great company that you can find a variety of different items from and that company is called mmp living. I was excited when I was introduced to a new line that they where offer on their site. This collection would be perfect the children who are interested in spy gear. SpyX is a new collection that mmp living is offering just in time for the holiday season.

The first item that I was able to review was their SpyX/ Long Range Wrist Talkies. This product retails for about $44.99. If you have a child like my son who is into the spy stuff than this product is perfect for your child for Christmas. When I received this product the only negative thing about the product was the plastic covering was loose and the product was loose in the box. Although when I tried them they worked great and we did not have any problems. My son had a lot of fun playing with they wrist walkie talkies with his friend from school when he came over for the day. They had different spy missions. With these walkie talkies you can talk to your friends through them up to a mile away. With these walkie takes there are 16 through 22 channels to fine a free channel. What is really fund about these walkie talkies is that they are voice activation that make these walkie talkies fully hands free. 

The next set that we received was their SpyX Night Ranger Surveillance Set. This set retails for 44.99. This set would make a great starting out set for your new spy. This set includes Night Mission Googles, Invisible Ink Pen, Micro Motion Alarm and Micro Voice Disguise. My sons favorite item out of this set is the high tech night vision goggles. They are easy fitting and they don't move a lot. The also let you see up to 25 feet away in the dark and they also include a cool flip out scope. The pen writes message in invisible ink and keep the message safe until you want to reveal your message. This set also has motion alarm that help protect your little spy. What is fun with this is you can record your own voice. 

Over all both sets are amazing and would make great Christmas gifts for your special spy. I would say overall both sets are great quality items and they will hold up for awhile if taken care of. My son can be a little rough at times but their still in great shape. I also think these sets are very creative and a lot of fun. These sets would make a great toy for sleepovers. You can find these items and other great gifts at their website below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...