Tuesday, February 10, 2015

California Delicious Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Are you looking for something special for your Valentine this year? Why don't you stop by California Delicious? They always have what you are looking for that special somebody and at a reasonable price. 

This year California Delicious has a special Valentines Day gift basket that your valentine will love. I know I definitely am a huge fan! This gift basket has a great selection of different Ghirardelli  chocolates. This gift basket even includes a special pink heart filled with assorted Ghirardelli chocolates. Surrounded with other chocolates. My favorite out of this assortment is the raspberry bar. I have honestly never tried chocolate with raspberry. I would definitely recommend something from California Delicious for your Valentines Day. 

Check them out at their website


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...