Monday, February 9, 2015

Jasper: Journey To The End OF The World Review

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.




 Jasper: Journey To The End Of The World is coming to DVD March 10, 2015 from Shout! Factory. This DVD is recommended by Family Entertainment by the Dove Foundation.  
For penguins, the universe is a vast expanse of icebergs. That’s the case for most cuddly penguins except one: Jasper from the captivating animated adventure of JASPER: JOURNEY TO THE END OF THE WORLD.  Already widely adored by children and families in much of the world, this highly entertaining family movie, directed by Eckart Fingberg, brings to life a unique tale – full of endearing characters, positive messages and universal appeal.  On March 10, 2015, Shout! Factory Kids invites families across North America to embark on an exciting voyage of discovery and frolics when JASPER: JOURNEY TO THE END OF THE WORLD DVD debuts for the first time on home entertainment shelves everywhere. A must-have for fans of all ages, this fun-filled movie is an instant classic that delivers wholesome family entertainment sure to delight kids and parents again and again. The DVD is priced at $9.99 SRP.

Overall thoughts of this DVD is perfect for younger kids. My son was not a huge fan, but my daughter was a huge fan. She kept saying I am penguin after watching this DVD. This was a nice fun adventure for pre-school age children. I would definitely recommend this DVD for your youngster. I would also put in your child Easter basket.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...