Thursday, April 9, 2015

BALMSHOT

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

If you want a create gift for mom this Mother's Day. I defiantly came across a wonderful and unique gift. Recently I was introduced to Balmshot. Balmshot is a cool Moisturizing Lip Balm that is supplied in a shotshell. 

Background on Balmshot- Wayne S. Forrey, the company's founder and product inventor, contracted lip cancer in 1983 due to his outdoor lifestyle and frequent sunburned lips. After successful lip reconstruction surgery, he began using lip balm everyday to protect and moisturize his lips. Wayne became dissatisfied with industry standard lip balm dispensers because the knurled disk base would twist and orate in his pants pockets.. Thereby mashing the balm into the cap. making a gooey mess. Many people told Wayne they experienced the exact same gooey mess to solve the problem, wayne went to his garage and invented a much better lip balm dispenser system including a firmer twist base and tighter fitting cap. BALMSHOT was the result of innovative effort, and a newIdaho company was born in 2010.

They come in three different flavors Cool Mint, Vanilla Mint and Original. When I first received my samples I though they were pretty cool. I showed them to my dad and he had to have one. He thought they where pretty cool also. I love how they came up with shotshells. I will agree with them that when you bring this on the go it does not become a gooey mess like other lip balms. I also like the flavors of the lip balm. I would defiantly recommend Balmshot. You can find their product and other information on their website. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...