Monday, April 6, 2015

MY LITTLE PONY TALES: THE COMPLETE CLASSIC TV SERIES

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


MY LITTLE PONY TALES: THE COMPLETE CLASSIC TV SERIES
IS GALLUPING TO DVD ON APRIL 28!
In my household my daughter is a huge My Little Pony fan. We have many different DVDs, stuff animals and toys that are My Little Ponies. Of course when my daughter found out there was a My Little Pony DVD coming out she was super excited. 
I remember this series when I was a child My Little Pony Tales: The Complete Classic TV Series. I am excited to share the classic episodes with my daughter. My Little Pony Tales: The Complete Classic TV Series is coming to DVD on April 28, 2015 in the US and Canada from Shout! Kids in collaboration with Hasbro Studios. This is a 2 DVD set that includes 13 episodes of the of show. This show was originally aired on television in 1992. 
 Now all of your favorite My Little Pony Tales are finally collected in one amazing set! Join the 7 Pony Friends—Starlight, Sweetheart, Melody, Bright Eyes, Patch, Clover and Bon Bon — for 13 episodes of outrageous fun! Games, picnics, ice cream shops, roller derbies and even UFOs… nothing is off-limits when it comes to grand Pony adventures!
Episodes include:
Disc 1                                                                                             Disc 2
Slumber Party / Too Sick To Notice                                       Princess Problems / An Apple For Starlight
Battle Of The Bands / And The Winner Is…                          Up, Up And Away / Sister Of The Bride
Stand By Me / The Tea Party                                                   Birds Of A Feather / Send In The Clown
The Masquerade / Out Of Luck                                               Happy Birthday, Sweetheart / Gribet
The Play’s The Thing / Shop Talk                                            Bon Bon’s Diary / Just For Kicks
Impractical Joker/ The Great Lemonade Stand Wars       Ponies In Paradise / Who’s Responsible
Blue Ribbon Blues / Roll Around The Clock
 Overall my daughter enjoyed watching this series. Although my daughter was a little confused about it being classic and not what she is used to. I think that I enjoyed it a little more because it was what I grew up with when I was a child. Her favorite episode was Slumber Party. She enjoyed the ponies. I would definitely recommend this DVD it will bring back memories and will be fun to share the memories with your kids. 
You can find this DVD at amazon or your local retailer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...