Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Green Toys Watering Can Set Spring Time Fun

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Spring time is here. Time for the kids to get outside and enjoy the spring time and enjoy the fun. Since it is Spring time and mean starting on my garden and getting ready for planting flowers and vegetables. Well this year I have a couple helpers. Well maybe I know I have one for sure. My daughter is 4 years old and she absolutely love to be a helper in what ever I am doing. 

Green Toys came through again and is offering a water can set for youngsters. This is the perfect idea and great toy for my daughters age. In this set you get a watering can, shovel and a little rake. This comes in handy when I am in the garden and I want my little helper to help but not get hurt. These products are safe and come in handy for you little helper. When my daughter tried them out they are easier for her to handle and use. The toy is recommended for ages 18 months and up but my daughter loves them and she is four. This product is made 100% recycled plastic milk jugs with no BPA, phthalates, or PVC helping to save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. I will also this product is very durable for a four year old and has lasted her torture that a four year old can do to a toy. This toy is well made and will last a long time. Have fun with Green Toys this summer and visit their store at the website below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...