Thursday, April 16, 2015

Purex Crystal ScentSplash

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


When you have children laundry can always be a challenge. I know having a 7 and 4 year old their clothes can be disgusting, smelly and stains. Well I am happy that I found a product that will help keep their clothes smelling good for awhile. Recently I was able to try a product from Purex called Purex Crystals Scent Splash. This product helps boost the scent for your laundry. The great thing about this product is you can put a small amount in or you can put a lot in. It depends on your preference. This product is liquid and not the crystals. 

I received a bottle of the Purex Crystal ScentSplash in Fresh Spring Waters. This comes in a 18 fl oz bottle. When I first opened the cap to smell it, it was overpowering and not what I was expecting. Although I loved the scent I was not expecting it to be that strong. When I was washing the clothes I experimented on how much to put in my washer. I determined a little less than a half of the cap worked for me. 

I was really impressed with how great it smelled afterwards. I love walking in the laundry room after washing clothes because you can smell the scents. This one you can definitely smell. My kids clothes smelt wonderful. I will give them credit that the scent lasted a long time. Even putting them away you can still smell the scent. Which I particularly like. I would defiantly recommend this product. You can find this product at your local retailer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...