Wednesday, June 10, 2015

April Sunsplash Lalaloopsy Birthday Bash

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

The last doll that we are going to share with you is there Lalaloopsy Basic Doll April Sunsplash. This is a fun doll to play with. Very bright in colors. When I first saw this doll I knew my daughter would love this specific doll due to the colors of the outfit and the hair.


The Lalaloopsy has grown up and the girls are now going to boarding school at L.A. L.A. prep. April Sunsplash was sewn from a rainbow umbrella which you can figure out due to the colors on the doll. 

When we taking our new doll out of the package April Sunsplash has fun lanyard hair for immersive hair play. My daughter was excited to play with her hair she was gravitated at the hair at first and she spent several minutes trying to figure it out. She also comes with a brush for her hair. I also love her outfit which is different colors. Her outfit can be taken off and switched with other dolls that are also form this collection. She also comes with her pet friend that is a bird. My daughter love her pet friend since it was pink. These doll are smaller and they are great quality and durable. My daughter loves switching clothes and spends hours playing with her favorite dolls. You can also check out this collection on amazon.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...