Friday, June 12, 2015

Kinivo Speaker

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



I have been looking around for awhile for a speaker for my iPod, but have not found the right one. Recently I came across Kinivo and found the best mini speaker that will go with my iPod. I was excited when I was able to try Kinivo ZX100 mini speaker. This speaker is compatibility with all iPods, iPhones, MP3 players, CD players, laptops with 3.5mm audio socket. This does not support bluetooth.

I tried many portable speakers with my iPod and have not been impressed until I tried Kinivo. I was quite impressed with the sound quality with this small speaker. This speaker is not a bluetooth, so if you have a non bluetooth devise this will work perfectly. 

I also like how this speaker is portable and I can bring it with me anywhere. I can pop it in my purse with my iPod and it can go anywhere with me. Which is awesome. I also like the fact that the audio cable is attached to the bottom of the speaker. It also easy to tuck away on the bottom of the speaker for safe storage. This makes it easy to take anywhere without having a messy cord. Which is nice because the sparker is easy to take out and plug in and put away within minutes. Kinivo has another great feature where this is another cable that attached to the charging cable. This will help make a longer audio cable. 

Overall Kinvio makes a great portable speaker and the best part is that the price is very reasonable. I would highly recommend this speaker for your iPod you will not be disappointed. I would highly recommend this speaker and would recommend this speaker as a gift. You can find Kinivo products at the website below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...