Monday, June 22, 2015

Littlest Pet Shop: Paws for the Applause

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Recently another favorite came out on DVD. On June 16th Littlest Pet Shop: Paws for the Applause came out. My daughter was super excited when she was sent a copy to watch for review. This series is one of her favorites. When we opened up the package she had to watch straight away. Although her brother was not excited at all. 

Here is a little about the DVD:

No one does fashion better than Blythe Baxter and her favorite furry friends at the Littlest Pet Shop. On June 16, 2015, join the fun as Blythe and her pet pals show your little ones how to shine with Littlest Pet Shop: Paws for Applausefrom Shout! Factory, in collaboration with Hasbro Studios. 
Blythe and her best friends from Mrs. Twombly’s Littlest Pet Shop are back for more off-the-wall pet adventures! Join Zoe the spaniel, Pepper the skunk, Sunil the mongoose, Russell the hedgehog, Penny the panda and Minka the monkey as they plan a visit to Blythe’s fashion camp, prevent the sabotage of an important photo shoot and catch a design thief! All of this and more give us a reason to Paws for Applause!

Episodes Include:

Missing Blythe
Super Sunil
Blythe’s Big Idea
Some Assistance Required
Back Window

Overall thoughts is how can you got wrong with the Littlest Pet Shop? I know my son finally grew out of this series, but my daughter has not. This kept her busy on a rainy day and kept her entertained. Her favorite episode was Blythe's Big Idea. You could tell she was very into that episode. After finishing the DVD she wanted to watch it again!! I would say that each episode had a fun adventure and was very kid friendly. I do not want to give away the episodes before you get a chance to view them. You may have seen a few of them on TV already when they air.
You can find this DVD at your local retailer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...