Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Evenflo TripleFlo Trainer Cup

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Since summer is here I tend to spend more time outside with the summer months. When we go outside I also have a drink handy for both of my children. I know with my little one I am looking for a drink that will not make a mess outside and draw ants or if we are in the car not to spill everywhere. Evenflo recently came out with Feeding's New Tilty TripleFlo Trainer Cup with a snap-on lid and adjustable valve is the perfect cup for leak free, on the go use. 
What is neat about this product that i was originally invented by a mom who struggled with transitioning her child to a cup, the Tilty Cup features an internal angled wall that eliminates the need for and extreme head title while drinking will achieve success at first sip. Aren't we all battling that problem with our youngins? I know that I was for the longest time and it seemed like nothing would work or that my children liked. What I also like about this product is that minimizes messy spills when your outside or in the car. Where my daughter can have a drink and we don't have to worry about her spilling it and making a mess. 
Make sure that you stop by Evenflo website and check out their new products.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...