Friday, June 26, 2015

Young Hercules DVD

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Available for the first time on DVD June 23rd, 2015
from Shout! Factory
Recently I was asked to review a new series that came out on DVD June 23rd. Usually I am not a huge fan of mythology and do not really follow or read about any greek gods. When I looked into this series Young Hercules I decided to give it a try. One of my favorite actors played young Hercules so why not?
Shout Factory is bringing the Young Hercules series to DVD. This is the early years of mythology's mightiest man are revealed in Young Hercules. Young Hercules: The Complete Series includes 50 episodes of the action adventure series in a 6 DVD set as well as bonus feature Writing the Legend of Young Hercules. 
The prequel series to the smash hit Hercules: The Legendary Journeys explores the dawn of ancient age of light and darkness as the half-god, half man Hercules (Ryan Gosling, The Notebook) along with his friends, Prince Jason (Chris Conrad, Mortal Kombat, Annihiliation) and lolaus (Dean O'gorman, The Hobbit Trilogy)- struggles to find his place in the world and learns what it means to be a hero.
My son was very interested in this DVD when it arrived. This is a great DVD to watch your son. We had a great bonding watching this DVD. My son has recently been interested in this type of fantasy. My son really enjoyed watching Hercules on his adventures. He quite doesn't understand everything in the DVD that is alright he enjoys it. I thought it was quite good since I am not a huge fan of mythology. I would defiantly recommend this DVD. You can find it at your local retailer. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...