Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Insta-Snap



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


When it come to cell phone cases I am always looking for the best. I will admit I have tons of different cases for my phones. I personally like to switch them when I go out. I have a case for almost every occasion. 

When I came across Easy Tech Insta Snap Case was quite appealing to me. I read several other reviews before I wanted to try it. It look easy to put on,  great quality and durable. 

When this case arrived in the mail it came quickly. What was great that they also provided a screen protector for your phone if you don't have one. I like that option. 

Overall I really like the phone When I took out the case it was very slick design and would go perfect on my phone when I am out or at work. Putting the case on my phone was easy and snapped right now. It did not slide around or rub on the case wrong. I also like how all the ports were easy to access and the phone case did not get in the way. I do thing that this case would protect my phone if it decided to have an accident. I don't want to test that theory out though. I would recommend this case. 






1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I learn some thing tougher on distinct blogs everyday. Most commonly it is stimulating to learn to read content from other writers and exercise a specific thing there. I’d would rather use some together with the content in my weblog no matter whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide you with a link in your web weblog. Many thanks for sharing. Insta followers

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...