Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Littlest Pet Shop: Halloween Fest

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.



Dim the Lights for Five Chilling Adventures!
Littlest Pet Shop: Halloween Fest
On DVD September 1, 2015
I know my kids couldn't wait for this Littlest Pet Shop: Halloween Fest to come out on DVD. It came out a yesterday so you can pick up your copy. 
Joan Blythe Baxter and all her funny friends at the Littlest Pet Shop for some tricks and treats this Halloween! On September 1, 2015, get seriously spooked with Blythe and her pals with Littlest Pet Shop Halloween Fest from Shout! Factory, in collaboration with Hasbro Studios. More fun comes with a pumpkin carving stencil inside. 
It's the spookiest time of the year and Blythe and her best friends from the Littlest Pet Shop are ready for all spine-tingling adventures, including investigating werewolves, ghosts, pet psychics, aliens from outer space and a mysterious jungle curse! It's all here in The Littlest Pet Shop: Halloween Fest!
Episodes Include: Door-Jammed, Eight Arms To Hold You, Pawlm Reading, War Of The Weirds, The Very Littlest Pet Shop.
Overall this is a fun DVD to watch around Halloween time. My kids thought it was great and they really enjoyed the fun DVD. The liked the werewolves and ghost. I liked the pet psychics in the DVD. IF you are looking for a fun kid appropriate DVD that this one is for you. Check your local retailer or amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...