Thursday, September 3, 2015

OrganicGOLD Virgin Coconut Oil Tanning Accelerator


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Let me tell you that I have tried numerous of tanning lotions before and never have found the right one. When I tried this product I was shocked on the quality of the product. This lotion worked well with my skin type. I like how how this product comes in a pump so it does not make a mess. Also it easier to get the amount you want or need.  When I tried this lotion it went on smoothly and was a light weight lotion and not a heavy type. It rubbed and absorbed well into my skin and not leaving a greasy feeling like other lotions have in the past. 

When looking at this product all the ingredients are natural so that is a plus for me. I put this product on and went outside for the day. I noticed that my skin was not red like usual and I looked like I had a slight tan. Which amazed me. I tend to burn and not get a tan which drives me crazy. 

What is different about this product also and what made it for me was the scent. I know there are tanning lotions out there that smell horrible. In this case it smelled wonderful! I love how it smelled chocolate in the lotion. There was a hint of lavender also. I can’t believe that this product is actually a tanning lotion.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Virgin Coconut Oil Singapore

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...