Thursday, September 3, 2015

OrganicGOLD Virgin Coconut Oil Face Serum



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.




If you are looking for a serum to make you skin wonderful than this serum may be for you. Let start off with the scent. The scent is a mixture of peppermint and rose. The blend of the two is simply amazing. I never imagined both scents together. Majority of serums do not a great smell like this one. 

I used this serum before I go to bed. One feature about this bottle that I like is that it has a dropper. This product doesn’t look like it has a dropper but it does at the top. The serum is easy to apply. You put in on your palm and take your fingers and apply and spread the oil around your face. This serum makes my face look great and smooth. It a decent price and I love it.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Virgin Coconut Oil Singapore

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...